They Deserve Their Place ...

mibcapper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those machine mades are pretty. What are they called? What sizes do they come in? Vitro?

dave. peltier sunset.. although this one is really patterned out. champion jr'.s have some wild ones too for a common pattern. bill

Here's an old fave:

Just an ordinary blackline all-red.

Just your average vitro all-red. :P

It has one proper seam, and then ... it corks on the other side.

AllRedCork_ProperSeam.jpgAllRedCork.jpg

I don't want to slight well-behaved all-reds tho'. I like them also. :)

One more. Just one. LOLOL. I love solids. Coz (a) I like to sort colors and (b ) sometimes they surprise ya!

These aren't mine but I can't find the pic of mine. I have one which might fit in this box. If the ones in this box are hand-gathered and light up like an a-bomb test site under blacklight. I think I asked once if they were hand-gathered but didn't hear back on that.

post-279-1182200096.jpg

Alrighty, someone else's turn. ^_^

commoncac.3757668.jpgBill, did you say common? and plain? well they're only 2 colors and called commons.

Oh, since I changed to Explorer 8, all my pics jump to the top, not where i put them. Any way to fix that? I'm computer stupid. Edna

Edna i see what your doing wrong, when you paste your link to your picture, hit enter after that to drop down a line and then start typing instead of typing right after your image code.

[ img ]http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/sissydear/commonpeltiers4.jpg[ /img ]So here's another box of common Peltiers:

Nope, I had been hitting enter 2 times, realized that as I did it this time. and here's the pic on top of my typing again. It doesn't happen at Glass Addiction. ???

Edna

For some reason it's putting the code of the image at the top and right after your text, not sure why it's doing that though because it doesnt happen to me..

Heres what it should look like..

Example

BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT

[ img ]http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/sissydear/commonpeltiers4.jpg[ /img ]

Result

BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT BLAH TEXT

commonpeltiers4.jpg

Maybe we should try it over in the Image Testing Threads Edna, as to not get to off topic in this one and sorry if i did i was trying to help the lady...

Here's an old fave:

Just an ordinary blackline all-red.

Just your average vitro all-red. :P

It has one proper seam, and then ... it corks on the other side.

AllRedCork_ProperSeam.jpgAllRedCork.jpg

I don't want to slight well-behaved all-reds tho'. I like them also. :)

Wow super cool