Wales Cat's Eye Marble Bag

An average Wales Cat Eyes bag would have the 6 vane, 3 pairs, 3 colors Japanese style cat's-eyes (common ones). I posted one pic below - they comes in 15, 20, 30, 40 & 100 count bags plus a 5 count shooter size bag. Wales are packaged in Japan. I do not recall seeing a 9-vane cat'seye in any Wales bags. They did package some 3 way cross thru type cat's - a 30 count bag pictured below although the count # is not on the bag (it was same way with a 15 count one I have - blank count on header). Wales also had the brushed patch type that looked like Vitros - called them Variegated on their bag (one pictured). They also had some in their red and white header bag with no marble name(one pictured). I also posted pic of a Claeries (that's how they spelled it) bag and a Daffodile bag that had single color cat's-eyes in it.

post-60-125884387844_thumb.jpg

post-60-125884390185_thumb.jpg

post-60-125884392132_thumb.jpg

post-60-125884393718_thumb.jpg

post-60-125884394809_thumb.jpg

post-60-125884396021_thumb.jpg

An average Wales Cat Eyes bag would have the 6 vane, 3 pairs, 3 colors Japanese style cat's-eyes (common ones). I posted one pic below - they comes in 15, 20, 30, 40 & 100 count bags plus a 5 count shooter size bag. Wales are packaged in Japan. I do not recall seeing a 9-vane cat'seye in any Wales bags. They did package some 3 way cross thru type cat's - a 30 count bag pictured below although the count # is not on the bag (it was same way with a 15 count one I have - blank count on header). Wales also had the brushed patch type that looked like Vitros - called them Variegated on their bag (one pictured). They also had some in their red and white header bag with no marble name(one pictured). I also posted pic of a Claeries (that's how they spelled it) bag and a Daffodile bag that had single color cat's-eyes in it.

thank's a lot al, i'll let you know what i get when they arrive thanks, jack