Indy Show Heating Up

greg11

Lots of nice marbles here this show. I got some killer marbles within the first 20 minutes of arriving at the hotel. My room is 1000 degree's, I have to keep the window open and its 15 degree's outside, gonna be tough sleeping.. feels like central america in here.

It reminded me of winters in the dorm at college. We had to keep our windows open during the winter because the heat was so hot. i didnt get to spend much time at the show, my daughter had nothing to do with this show. All she wanted to do is watch cartoons and jump on the bed. Maybe next time she will chill, but i ended up with some really nice marbles. You still get better marbles at shows than you can get on Ebay. Many of these dealers at shows dont sell on Ebay so go to the next show folks.

Nice to see everyone again and some new faces. Found some original mesh bags,Paul Bunyans,Worschester with buttermilks(big & small),Large MK with Pelts. A few original boxes,a Big Shot full of Alleys,Ajax with 400 Champions,etc. Plus i got a nice oak and glass TRIANGLE case. The triangle cases were made for Alleys,the A triangle. I was on the way and 29 miles from Indy,when they closed I-70 due to the snow. Lots of wrecks,you cannot drive 70+ in cars on snow and ice. It will get you sometime. Even if it is straight and flat. Hope everyone made it back home safe. The roads and drivers should have been much better.

Lots of wrecks,you cannot drive 70+ in cars on snow and ice.

Ouch!! There's always someone with 4-wheel drive that thinks they can conquer the Earth!!!

................. 'Til they hit that patch of ice............. :blink:

'Hope everyone scored something wonderful and brought it home safe & sound!!! ;)