Score!

I would be wary of any seller with a feedback score that low! Even though 97% may SOUND good, any score below about 99%, is cause for concern, unless you go through the feedbacks left and can determine that the negatives are unwarranted.

Im not to worried about the score, I bought two lots and they have already provided me with a tracking number. I myself have had low feedbacks at times ( all that had to do with shipping times) so I try to give people the benifit of a doubt ( even if they can't spell ! ) Most of the time I bid before looking at feedbacks. That can be a bad thing, but I've been lucky. In this case ebay is on the buyers side. I cant pass up pelts! I'll post good pics when I get the mibs.

I would be wary of any seller with a feedback score that low! Even though 97% may SOUND good, any score below about 99%, is cause for concern

Ordinarily, I'd agree with that... But, it is a percentage. With a low feedback # one negative takes a serious hit... Like Semdot says... This is only ONE negative out of 110...

It's the folks with 4-5 digit feedback scores and under 99% that have managed to rack up a world of sin!!!

I was absolutely AMAZED to see a seller with one of those "Gold Seal / Blue Ribbon" thingies for "Top Rated Sellers" and they had something like 125 negatives!!!! Yeah, they had a TON of feedback!! But damn... 125 negatives??? And that's "Top Rated???"

I think I'd call it "Volumn is Outta Control!!!" and look for another seller....

Ooops 'sorry for a partial hyjack Okie...

Those look pretty cool!!! :cool-smileys-262:

Yes, 99%+ positive can be a bad score too, if it's a high-volume seller. Anymore, even if the seller has 100% positive, I still read through some of the feedbacks to see if they are only lukewarm comments. Even then...

NOTHING BEATS PAST EXPERIENCE WITH A SELLER!