Cac Guinea Question

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 13 years later...

I sure hope someone figures how Guineas were made 🤞😃Eddy Seese and I were only speculating and Eddy did make a frit cane and did cut one and two seam marbles from the cane and Fiedler was a German marble maker and he figured out how to round it with the Christiansen machine according to his grandson Robert VaDine sr. Who said to friends and family members that he would go after school to the Cambridge glass factory and watch him make the Guineas on a small hand crank machine and that he was the only one that could make the Guineas And Fiedlers granddaughter Betty Bender formally Betty Fiedler of Chadsford Pa. who I personally spoke to and she confirmed the story of her cousin …so let’s marble on !!!and solve this mystery once and for all us mibbsters 😂

On 5/9/2010 at 1:48 PM, smitty said:

They also did make a few large experimental guineas. This one is 1 inch!

post-312-127342717676_thumb.jpg

This is a Vacor Atmosphere, not a CAC. regardless, I had one of these in my hands to evaluate for hours. Vacor's giant guineas are the best imitations ever made. Hours with one because it's so good, hard to believe it's not a CAC. That was until I ran across the Atmospheres whenever they'd first hit the toy stores; Toys R Us..

Opps light transparent blue core base? besides being 31/32 CAC never did that base color too. 

Do you need proof? Fooled Smitty, Alan B, and many more. 

But never mind all of that too. Evidently, Vacor figured it out.