Okay...here Goes!

Finally. I have gotten what I think is a decent photo of this marble:) I have honestly taken everyone's picture taking advice to heart and this is the result...still not sure about resizing but I am trying. Opinions please? Pretty please, with sugar (splenda?) Any idea who made it?

post-85-127584712462_thumb.jpg

post-85-127584714466_thumb.jpg

post-85-127584715992_thumb.jpg

post-85-127584717379_thumb.jpg

damnit man

no not decent

thats great marble pictures.

the sugars dripp'n off ur work.

David

oh yea, WV

has a "furnace look"

Champion not furnace - guess

usually when I think WV

and theres that many colors

only two come to mind

edit:

Tupelo: luvmarbles2.

thats the other!

Davids right your pics have gotten much better.Your marble looks newer to me,age is hard to determine threw a pic but those colors look newer.There is that one seam but not a recognizable pattern,kind of crunched up in a ball lookn?What size? Maybee someone has same marble can help.Good pics :)

Aww shucks! I like it when you guys are nice:) Thanks for the compliments on my photos (don't make me turn red) cause I know ya'll are thinking IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! (huge grin) Not sure about the age but I have had it for well over 10 years, longer I think. It's a standard size marble. Yeah I know...got to get me one of those sizing things. I have been so curious about this one and I really like the way it looks.

I have more photos...wanna play?

Me

Wanna play some more? :) I really love the way you guys think:)

Hi Patty! hey I have it's little sister! Scott has seen it in hand... i think we all decided alley. fwiw.lol

BTW, sure is great to see you posting again!

~Dani

post-24-127587265797_thumb.jpg

Alley, Alley and Akro it is then and I thank you very much! Feels good Zaboo, to finally be back and posting, especially with photos, kinda feels like I took a big girl pill:) It's been a long hard path these last years but I've been a frequent lurker off and on :) How have your been?

Davids right your pics have gotten much better.Your marble looks newer to me,age is hard to determine threw a pic but those colors look newer.There is that one seam but not a recognizable pattern,kind of crunched up in a ball lookn?What size? Maybee someone has same marble can help.Good pics :)

So okay...I gotta go there new friend, your quote at the bottom of your page has been distracting me:) I'm weird that way. Had too look up the rest of it and share just in case anybody wanted the rest of it. It's a good one and a keeper for sure:)

"All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

...Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king."

J.R.R.

Tolkien

(The Fellowship of the Ring)