Who Signed This One?

Francis Coupal - the scripted "F" then "co" with a scripted "L" instead of a "2" or a "Z" makes sense - it sure doesn't look like anything he is making now .... I wonder if he numbers his pieces like this? Anyone know?

ahhhh wait - FC 02 now we have the year make and model and the VIN number! can we run a credit check....(sorry I am in the auto business - it overflows sometimes)

Thanks for the lead Alan!

Disregard then. I thought it might be one of his pieces commissioned by Cirque de Soleil.

Oh! well I don't know about that - I did have some one from Canada question me on this auction listing and inform me that this particular marble was 1 of the 50 that Francis did for the Great Canadian Marble show in 2002. Someone got a great bargain on my auction! all of my marbles are going pretty cheap - ya'll are missing out if you are not checking up from time to time!

Hi all,

i am the one who made these marbles, they where made to raise funds for the First canadian marble show in 2002, using the official colors of the show. 50 where made in the 1 1/2 in size, numbered from 1 to 50 ( i bougth no 1/50 for my collection) Two other marble in the 2 1/4 size where made and numbered 1 and 2. Number 1 was supposed to be for the show collection but the organisation didnt agree on who would take care of it so the give me back the marble.

The two picture Alan post are from my Fireball series.

Francis