I've Been Hacked

This may not be the right place to post this but it will get the most attention. I have had marble dealing with many of the folks on this board over the years and your email information was in my list of contacts. This morning some buttnugget hacked into my email account, changed the password and sent out a emailing claiming I was stranded in England and in need of money to get home. After an hour on the phone with yahoo I was able to get back online only to find out he/she had deleted all of my contact information. I had planned on sending out a mass email but he/she eliminated that idea. DO NOT send any money, I am not in England.

My email address is the same as it always has been but I no longer have anyone elses.

Charles

They must like me because I got it twice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you get this on time. I made a trip early this week to London, UK and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight. I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via email or May field hotel's desk phone, the numbers are, +447xxxx4166 or +44703xxxx167 I await your response Charles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------