Hybrid Cateye Shooters

I like (and, to some extent collect) hybrid cats. But they don't seem to generate much interest, in general, unless they're big and weirdly spectacular. And some of them are.

Yours are lovely, but fairly normal for the type. I was more impressed by your thinking "marble display-ers!" when you saw the communion cups, and by your making of their wooden holders! Great idea --

hummm, I can't believe no one has said anything about these mibs. I've never seen anything like these before. And here I thought I'd made an impressive major score...lol

So, what's not to like? Anyone looking at these beautiful marbles shouldn't like them? And who would that be? And for this, you need comments? OK!

Your new marbles are beautiful! Boy o boy did you ever get some beautiful marbles! Kenahora! Pu-pu-pu! I should be so lucky! You should be enjoying them in good health! Oy vey now those are marbles!!! Mozel tov!

My bill you'll receive via PM.

lol, I understood only a few words there...lol (just kidding)

I guess I am one of the few that L O V E cats - the colors, patterns are nice!

Oh, later I'll shoot pix of my 3 color hybrids and 3 color caged veined cats - assuming people want to see them...lol

Oh, I have several 2 color caged veined cats too I got on my vacation.

lol, I understood only a few words there...lol (just kidding)

I guess I am one of the few that L O V E cats - the colors, patterns are nice!

Oh, later I'll shoot pix of my 3 color hybrids and 3 color caged veined cats - assuming people want to see them...lol

Oh, I have several 2 color caged veined cats too I got on my vacation.

I wanna see them. Especially the 3-color ones!

I wanna see them. Especially the 3-color ones!

Whoa! Wasn't the Marquis de Sade first jailed in 1768 after he procured the services of a woman, Rose Keller and then took her to his chateau at Arcueil, imprisoning her there and subjecting her to unnatural views of hybrid catseyes? She escaped by climbing out of a second-floor window and running away.

post-3033-0-44682200-1313864224_thumb.jp

And even today, in Burma you can be caned or even imprisoned for being caught in possession of hybrid catseyes!post-3033-0-41230400-1313865214_thumb.jp*

*Please excuse the appearance of this marble, but I was just in Burma where I helped this marble escape to the West. It was rescued in the same fashion that

made it out of Viet Nam and we hadn't time to clean up, sufficiently,before being photographed.