Uuuummm What's That In Your Fish Bowl?

Rylee Burch

Finally i reach fort worth texas and i go to my guest room in my cousins house who happens to have a pet fish. He is pretty cute but when i look at the bottom i see a whole bunch of random non collectible marbles.. but then i see a blue flame type marble.... i make him take it out...... so i look it over and its a CAC CHRISTENSEN 3 COLOR FLAME!!!! IN A FISH BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was absolutely beautiful!! blue, yellow, and black!! luckily i was able to clean it off and save the poor thing then he told me he found it in his old marble collection he had.... lol thinking it wasnt worth anything...... he was wrong!!!

Hi Marie, that's why you find so many clay marbles in the ground, they were much cheaper than bullets to fire at the varmints.....Joe

ya sure, Joe. they were his glass marbles......and he was that age in the 40's, just the right period of time......tell me who you are... gotta know, its important......

my old neighbor brought a jar of his marbles outside for us to play. in this jar was a black base white line clambroth. and a white base, pink and blue line clambroth. needless to say, we dpdnt play with those,....................i bought em