Kansas City/ Bonner Springs Marble Fun!

My Room at Overland Park Holiday Inn w/ my goodies to share....

From the Glory Hole!!!!

Geoffrey Beetem and Bruce @ Moon Marble Co. Bonner Springs KS

DSCF2619

Eddie

Trey Cornette

Dan Neff, Trey Cornette and Eddie Seese

David Salazar...

Bruce and Aaron West.....Yep, that looks pretty good!

Scott, Our fearless leader!

DSCF2665

You're having too much Fun Jes!  :D

Paul, one of our young, new collectors...It was nice to meet him, his mom and brother-n-law at the show!

Hi Bill!

DSCF2680

One of several pleasant neighbors at the show!

Dan Grumbling's Work...so many pretty things...

James Yaun

Morning greetings before the show...

My first Marble Show, and my first table all to myself...

I had such a wonderful time meeting everyone, Thank you all for the Great time and warm Welcome!!!!... I feel it went by sooo fast but what fun we had, and now I gotta take a nap....3 hrs of sleep before a show is not smart! Thanks Jane for everything; she took me under my wing right when I got there even if she didn't mean too...lol! I am gonna take pics later and show you all my goodies too, that way everyone can see what neat things you can find there. Love you all and thanks for all the learning I got too! Now I just gotta find me a torch and some great glass; I already got some ideas of what it should look like if I get the chance....

Just a quick update on the Sunday Show

- 47 tables set up for buying selling and trading marbles

- over 300 walking in to the show based on the number of door prize slips filled out at the door

- over 100 room nights booked by marble enthusiasts. The hotel ran out of sleeping rooms two weeks before the show.

A good time held by all!

Next years show will be Sunday, March 3, 2012 at the same location

Holiday Inn Overland Park

8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS 913.888.8440

Room reservations can be made after April 1st. Don't miss out an a beautiful spring event in KC!

Scott

Just a small clarification about the KC Show. There are TWO marble shows during the same weekend. One show is Marble Crazy at Moon Marble Co. with contemporary artists exclusively that is put on by Bruce Breslow and Linda from Moon Marble.

The second show running consecutively is put on by the Kansas City Marble Collectors Club and is predominantly vintage. Scott McBride, Charles and others run this show. Bruce and some of the artists do attend the KC Marble Club show on Sunday.

Both Moon and KC Marble club put on one of the best combined shows in the country. It is truly unique. Many don't realize this and credit Bruce with both shows. Just to give credit where credit is due.

Craig

Just a small clarification about the KC Show. There are TWO marble shows during the same weekend. One show is Marble Crazy at Moon Marble Co. with contemporary artists exclusively that is put on by Bruce Breslow and Linda from Moon Marble.

The second show running consecutively is put on by the Kansas City Marble Collectors Club and is predominantly vintage. Scott McBride, Charles and others run this show. Bruce and some of the artists do attend the KC Marble Club show on Sunday.

Both Moon and KC Marble club put on one of the best combined shows in the country. It is truly unique. Many don't realize this and credit Bruce with both shows. Just to give credit where credit is due.

Craig

Thanks Craig for clarifying; It was an awesome 3 day extravaganza by two different Marble events, I tried to post them both seperately on our new facebook page (which I posted above '#5') if you wanna check it out and give us a like.

Again, Way to go Kansas!