Extremely Rare Sulphide Marble, Cased Colored Base!

funny you should mention that ronny! take a look at blocks sulphide book, theres a few in there that belong to wilburn powell, that were made by me. he seemed to think they were real, Block musta thought they were real too.

elliot had a bear encased in crystal just like jvv marble also in the sulphide book!

Got any oxblood stories? id rather hear some of the Brownie stories..........

No, no oxblood stories but I do have the very first marble that you made. Is it OK with u if I photo it and upload it here and post it. Better think about it before you answer old beetle bailey might not like that to much. Ronnie

:cool-smileys-262:

its your marble, post away !

I'm afraid if I post it someone may try to do me harm to get it. It's the only Indian I know of loaded with

lutz and mica and it's a real Indian. And by looking at it and studying it I would swear the lutz and mica

are real as well. Was you just jerking my chain when you told me you did a little bit of work to it or was

you serious. I know the $350 I gave you was peanuts compared to what it's worth today. I've had it

about 10 years now and maybe it's time for the BAY. Talk to you later Ronnie, PS found that other marble

you told me about, and man is that a sad sack of a looking marble.