Greetings From Springfield, Missouri

Hello everyone, just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. The name is Robert, and I live in Springfield, MO. I only started collecting marbles just a few months ago, but have already ran across some interesting finds, and met some really great/helpful people along the way. I suppose that's enough about me for now. I look forward to meeting/talking with everyone in the days to come, and will try to upload a few photos sometime soon to share a little bit of my collection with everyone.

Greetings from Arizona,

Hi, Robert. I am in Arizona but I am a native Show-me-state girl! My Dad & younger brother still live in Nixa.

I keep an eye on the area auctions and send Dad if there are marbles. At first he did great. Then more and more he took a liking to the old German swirls. I noticed I received fewer and fewer of the marbles I sent him to check out. Each visit back home I notice his show case is a little more crowded than last.

So it is very nice to meet you and I hope Dad doesn't best us both out of the Missouri marbles!

Suzie

Robert and Suzie,

I posted information here about our Northeast Arkansas Marble Show Saturday, August 4 in Pocahontas, AR.

We are only a couple of hours from Springfield; hope you'll or family members can come!

Gary Gregory

Gary, I saw your post about the marble show. My mind immediatly started racing on how I could coordinate my vacation around the show. Then I remembered I did drag my significant other to the Ozarks in August one year. I don't much think I can pull that off twice. Not just because its a dry heat here. He has such a habit of finding reason for visiting his kids and grand kids in Utah the higher the mercury climbs.

I will let Dad know. I think he will want to come. He and I keep talking about going to a show sometime...and here is our chance! If I can find a decent airfare to pop out I'll do it!

Welcome! I am in Ozark. If you ever want to talk marbles let me know.

Hi Pat! I know where Sparta is. Our family has land right past Garrison. I use to love going there and hanging at Swan Creek, too. I picked up some great Indian Swirls in Taneyville one year. I love the Ozarks! I love Arizona and probably won't ever leave here but I sure get home sick sometimes!!