Almost Lost My Marble Do To Bad Shipping

mmuehlba

Hi all just have to vent as I got a good deal or I think I did but almost never got it as for some reason it fell to the ground instead of making it in my mail box . The sell just took a sheet of paper folded it in half put on a shipping label and off it went . weighing a whole 1 oz . Good thing it was white as Janet saw a piece of paper in the ditch and went to pick it up and wow there was my marble . I told the sell about and all he said was well no one else complained !!! ok I am done but good luck that marblechuckster is not a guy to be exact as in he ad he said it was a 5/8 marble and that seamed odd so I went for it and sure enough it was .820 very nice size OK all done but what about feedback I almost should say about the folded paper . ?

TRICOLOR OPAQUE SWIRL - GERMAN FLAME - HURRICANE ?

" THIS IS ONE OF THOSE MARBLES THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS ON ONE SIDE AND TOTALLY DIFFERENT ON THE OTHER. IT IS 5/8" IN MINT CONDITION. IT COULD BE A CHRISTENSEN AGATE "HURRICANE" , A GERMAN MADE FLAME, OR A PELTIER GLASS "TRICOLOR OPAQUE SWIRL". I'M LEANING TOWARD THE FLAME OR THE SWIRL. WHAT EVER IT IS, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MARBLE. LOOK CLOSE IN PHOTO # 4 AND YOU CAN SEE THE DIAPER FOLD MADE WHEN IT DROPPED ONTO THE FORMING SCREWS. ANYONE HAVE ONE LIKE IT OR KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT IT IS? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU."

post-94-0-37255200-1344704561_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-92077200-1344704561_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-64425600-1344704578_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-66335300-1344704585_thumb.jpg

I would let it slide regarding the feedback since you did received the product regardless of the circumstances, but it's definitely pretty dumb to ship a marble in a folded piece of paper. You would think if they charge $4 for shipping and handling that it would find it's way into a bubble mailer since it's only $1.64 to ship 1oz. Thanks for sharing this; based on your experience I'm avoiding this seller.

Leave proper feedback, and some people will block you. It's as simple as that. Sometimes you don't even have to leave proper feedback. Just send them an email that sounds a little critical, and they'll block you. But if you don't want to buy from that seller again, by all means, leave proper feedback.

well now he is trying to change my feedback threw ebay , marblechuckster is requesting that you revise the original Feedback you left

Reason for request: Other

On small objects, such as his marble, I use tyvek envelopes meeting all shipping regulations and supplied by the US Postal Service. These are cut to size to fit the object and no less than 4"X4" plus padding, which is needed to accommodate shipping label..

The marble arrived on-time and intact.

This transaction has met all descriptions posted in the above auction item

well I juess I was wrong as it was not folded paper just two pieces taped together

Mike

post-94-0-60243400-1344809816_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-38786400-1344809817_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-83806700-1344809817_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-21257000-1344809818_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-61961700-1344809818_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-00333400-1344809819_thumb.jpg

No, I'm not saying that. I (usually) leave proper feedback, and I get blocked. Just want people to be aware that there are (probably lots) of sellers who will do that. Never seems to occur to them that there could possibly be anything wrong with the way they sell, or ship, or ID, or anything else. So just block the buyer, and problem solved. Prominent sellers, too, who do that.

My blocked bidder list consists of only eight people, and three of them are the fake gutta percha vendors, two others are the same a-hole with different accounts, another deliberately ruined my feedback by leaving a negative after she (apparently) expected a refund without returning the marbles, the other two I can't even remember who they are.