Mib Collectors Update...

mjk

Some good news for the Mib Collectors web site...

We've gotten permission from both Bob Block (Block CyberAuctions) and Dan Morphy (Morphy Auctions) to publish their auction data on the site!

I've finished adding the past 2 Block auctions' data, and the past 2 years worth of Morphy marble auctions data to the site.

MibCollectors.com now has over 3,600 marbles listed with over 12,000 marble photos!

You can use the site to do advanced searches on marbles across multiple auctions, from multiple auction houses, all in one place.

(The database now includes over 12,000 marble photos and over $1.3 million dollars worth of sold marble pricing data).

Hope this is a useful resource to the marble enthusiasts out there!

Here is the link to see the data, click "Explore" to start searching:

http://www.MibCollectors.com

I tried to sign up for the site several times, but I keep getting this message:

Error: Table 'kingwood_marbles.blocked_messages' doesn't exist

Query: insert into blocked_messages (blocked_message_id, source, content, date_submitted, file, action_taken, ip, unique_cookie_id) values ('', 'Become a Member', ' ** Bad Country ** Member name: Email:.......

Do you know what's causing this?

Thanks!

@zaboo

>> where do you locate all the past aucitons at?

Auction data is mixed with the other data right now, but you'll see "MorphyAuctions" (for example) as the poster of the marbles when you do searches. I'm going to separate out the auction data here in the not too distant future. Right now, you can do advanced searches all listings (80% of which is auction data) by clicking the "Explore" button. Search by color, condition, manufacturer, size, etc.

OK -- By request, here is a page with the auction data separated out:

-----------

http://www.mibcollectors.com/auction_data.php

-----------

It has ~2 years worth of Morphy auctions, and the past 2 Block auctions,

and includes over $1.3 million of marble sales.

Check out the Advanced Search -- you can get really nitty-gritty in defining your searches.

• 2 weeks later...