What Is This Popeye Box Worth.

Often putting up a current running Ebay auction will not get much response as often as not someone or several readers will be bidding on the auction and really hate seeing any attention brought to the auction they are hoping to win on the cheap.

The box is trashed. Bag is soiled. Not sure on condition of mibs. A nice mint goes around 1200. Should go for no more than 500, but I bet reserve is higher. Save up to get a better one. They come on ebay often enough.

Galen is right about posting auctions that are current. Not much response. Unless its a fake.

you can find the reserve amount by putting in a high bid, if you meet the reserve then you will be high bidder at the reserve price. Then simply cancel the bid, rebid with one less zero.

example bid $2000, if the reserve is $1000 then that will be the new high bid. So you cancel and rebid at $200 saying you just made a mistake.

Yeah it's sneaky but so is our federal government.

These Popeye boxes don't bring what they used to. I've seen them go for $900 to $1000 perfect. This one should be around $400. The bag has issues, the box has torn cardboard and a big black ink stain right over the logo. I would wait for a better one. There are others for sale right now that have great boxes and marbles but need a better bag. Bags come along every few months.