Parrot Value ?

you say no white but i seem to see alot of white. Big line of white in the green and big line of white between the red and blue. I have one listed as "Virtually" no white on ebay and is an EXCEPTIONAL model of a parrot for $125.00 O.B.O. Per many of your posts you seek unblemished marbles. That parrot is a beauty!! :white-flag-25: What ya got to trade????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291036785427?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I do not care for vitros :)

I see the white line in the green, but, like yours, the line at the blue is peach/pink :)

Marble is junk to me, I will just let it roll on ebay and let it bring whatever it brings. The colors pop and are bright so that may help it. Almost like a Yellow Jacket in color brightness :)

Marble is junk to me, I will just let it roll on ebay and let it bring whatever it brings. The colors pop and are bright so that may help it. Almost like a Yellow Jacket in color brightness :)

Seriously? IT has a HUGE CHUNK OUT OF IT!! JUNK TO YOU?? Sometimes your just ........................................". just saying

I got a BUCK99 bid for your mib