Tias Adds New Marble Categories

Just thought that I would like to announce that after many discussions back and forth with management at TIAS, they have decided to expand their marble category from just .......Toys Marbles.........to at least 4, maybe 5. There will now be two categories for machine mades, pre and after 1970, and three categories for hand mades, Contemporary, Antique, and German.....am not sure if the German one will include the word Antique or not. I tried to get them to see that they only needed a Contemporary one and a Victorian or Antique German one, because the vintage ones, almost all of those were made in Germany. I have never seen one made anywhere else. I also told them, that the marble community was used to the German category at Ebay, and might respond better if they used what was familiar to them. In the end, though, I can give them information but they make the decisions and I am very happy with the changes there as I think it makes the cybermall much more marble friendly. The first four categories are up now, and the last, the German one will be up sometime early next week.

So if any of you are considering setting up in a general antique and collectibles cybermall, think of them. They are highly rated by sellers and are usually in the top two of best cybermalls to sell from as voted on by the sellers themselves.

No, not at all. For example....In my other store at Ruby Lane, I had about 5,000 items listed at the most. RL charges a monthly fee, a per piece per month fee, and a per piece listing fee, but there is no charge when you sell your item. Even so, for as many items as I had, the monthly cost would be about $350.oo. ( I was part of a special program where I had earned a special placing where my own monthly fees were at half price, so it actually cost me about $175 but that program is no longer available and has not been for years, so the $350 cost is what applies to this example. I averaged about $1,500 a month in sales. TIAS charges $34.95 a month or 10% of your sales, whichever is greater. The minimum monthly charge is $34.95. I have just over 100 items listed right now, and I am not selling much, so am paying the $34.95 a month, but as I increase the number of items in my store, my sales will go up and if I get to a point where I am averaging the $1,500 a month in sales with a comparable number of items in the shop, it will cost me $150 per month on average. So, TIAS would be way more than 50% cheaper to sell in than what Ruby Lane is. These are the number one and two, seller rated cybermalls on the net. The only difference is that on Ruby Lane, you can put one more picture in your description.

I know how to fix that...just click on the 'more reply options' box at the lower right of the reply box...that brings up a tool bar at the top of your reply box. Then click on the upper left, top, thingy....words have deserted me...lol....and copy and past your link, and walla..!!!! its there just like majic and thanks to the person....and of course I have forgotten their name...who showed that little miracle to frustrated little ole' me !!!!

I was sayin the prices of the marbles...is there a best offer deal or is that the price of it..steph .just copy and paste like the old days..nope didn't work...maybe my machine is outdated...I was gonna post a link to the marbles auction..

I didn't have a problem.....I was just trying to tell Duffy what I had to do when I had trouble posting links. A really nice member of this site, I forget this or her name, told me to do what I just told Duffy to do and it worked. Before I tried that, I would copy the link and not only would it not show up as a link when I pasted in the message, It would not show up in the message in any form at all.