Please Help Id/value

imstemp

Do you think any of these look interesting or valueable from this group shot? I was told that these were from the 1930's/40's. The top group are 9/16" and the bottom are 5/8". I know nothing about collecting and am trying to learn, but I am finding it all very confusing.

post-3783-0-90306600-1441681520_thumb.jp

30's and 40's is a realistic date estimate.

I think I see one 1950's or 1960's marble on the bottom.

There are some Peltier Rainbos. Some Alley swirls. A couple of Akro corkscrews.

The slightly newer (but still old) one at the bottom is a Vitro Blackie. (The black and blue one on a white base.)

Do you think any of these look interesting or valueable from this group shot? I was told that these were from the 1930's/40's. The top group are 9/16" and the bottom are 5/8". I know nothing about collecting and am trying to learn, but I am finding it all very confusing.

Welcome to mib collecting. My advice, take a deep breath and hang with it. It will be confusing for some time, but as you look at more and more of those things, you'll start to get a grasp of what is going on. Start slow, and look at what you have, take a break for a few days, and then look at them again. Try to have smaller goals and be patient. Try to resist spending money on single mibs...find jars at reasonable prices, and pick through them. Remember: the goal is to find the rare/desirable stuff, but you still have to learn about the common ones too. Good luck! John