Ok Ric....or anyone =}

jeeperman

I have a few marbles that I have my thoughts on, and yet because I have not seen them before and am second guessing myself. I want your opinion. Having been away for a couple years, darned if I don't feel a little rusty. Particularly the green transparent.

Untitled Export26.jpg

Untitled Export27.jpg

Untitled Export28.jpg

The middle one isn't jabo? I have a ton of these and just assumed they were jabo claasics. Could they be vacor? I have found them in large enough quantity that I assumed they had to be newer

Edit: looking on Santa's bling, could they be '98 jabos? There are some very similar ones in that year

The 98s with blue and brown when the brown is close to that shade is pretty close and I totally understand thinking they could be a match, but the swirl patterns of the brownish color in the marble in question along with all the striations in the blue color separate it from being a JABO IMHO.  In the large photo one can make out a three repeat flame like pattern (but no tips) and that basically doesn't happen in most classic 5/8" JABOs.  By the way, high five for correctly dating the closest JABO to the marble in question.  Respect.

Thanks guys for the input. While I was thinking those first two might have been Jabo, I just was not sure and they felt like old glass to me, so I was a little confused. I had hoped the first two would turn out to be Alley I just can't say I have seen either so I am trying to rule out the possibilities. Ric, now that you have the sizes and everyone else's input do you have any more thoughts here? Thanks