Akro or Alley?

Steph

This is from the Sistersville finds which Sandy once posted.  Supposedly most or all of the Sistersville marbles have matches found at Akro digs.  

Just wondering if this one also has an Akro match:

TemporarilyMaskingSource3.jpg

I do not think that most or all of the marbles excavated at Sistersville have matches found at Akro digs. I think more likely that the largest percentage match or resemble Alley marbles than Akro. But there is a good portion found at the Sistersville Alley-Rosenthal site which I feel match and or resemble Akro. If they do not match or were produced by Alley or Akro maybe Rosenthal produced them ? He was at the location much longer than Alley was.  But I was always told and read that Roesnthal was only a jobber. Being a jobber maybe some of the marbles found at Sistersville could have been produced by several different companies along with Alleys that were actually produced there. There has been marbles other than Alley and Akro found at the Sistersville Alley-Rosenthal site.

The marble above I would consider more like Akro than Alley. I have never been convinced in any way that Alley produced patches cat eyes or sparkler style.vane type marbles.  

Ooops, I definitely meant to say that what I heard was that the non-swirls found at Sistersville were said to have matches at Akro. 

But you're not aware of an Akro match for this one?  Just leaning more Akro than Alley?

I have no match for it at all. Rosenthal was there for a few years even after Alley left. So it may be some maker other than Alley or Akro. If I had to pick between Akro or Alley ? I would go towards Akro not Alley.