End of day?

Hey, Bud!
I'm probably the last person who could answer your question.
But you've been waiting too long for a response, and I'm starting to get into
a halfway decent Saturday night mood and felt like saying Hi anyway.
It's a cool marble, whatever it is.  The white has a sulphide look to it.  ( :

No.  Sorry.  This is a new one.  Well, modern.  Maybe not new.  They were seen at least back as far as the 80's.

It's a Vacor Galaxy.  

I don't know how the colors were applied -- however, we count it as a machine-made.  

I hope none of our TMC friends took my badly-worded comment the wrong way!
'Waiting too long' was a description of the empathy I feel for those situations when one's in a
communicative mood but the timing for getting a quick response isn't good for whatever reason.
No implication that the people who could answer the question were taking too long!  :)

It's all good you guys, I was lost on the net looking at amber and old trade beads. I was beginning to think you all had met up at some marble show or setting beside the pool somewhere. 

If I had enough money, I would follow the snow.  Change hemispheres with the seasons to always have fireplace weather.. 

At least I think I would.

Maybe I would change my mind after a few years of all snow all the time. 

Nope. Nope. Nope. I understand that some folks love the snow, but give me 70-80 degree weather year round and I'd be a happy camper. My digital thermometer says we hit 102F today, which was too hot.

I grew up in New Mexico,  moved north to Montana to cool off, than took a job on the north slope of Alaska. In the winter I can go in the walk-in freezer and warm up. Spring and fall in Montana is perfect for me. 60s.