What's it Called?

Anyone know what this game is called? and or what it may be worth. Have a feeling I overspent, but it was in such good condition and bigger than anyone I have seen before at 13 3/4" Any info would be great.

board-66.jpg

board-66-1.jpg

Ahhhh Crappers. If there was a hole that was meant to be there that would make all the time I spent searching "66 hole marble boards" a total waste of time LOL!  Back to the search I go. It does seem to be missing or why would they paint the lines?

I call these called General Grant boards; also known as solitare boards.  I'm told the lines/painted portion has to do with a specific type of game played on the board. These  were made in the 1800-1900's. Heard the name General Grant may have been used bec Civil War soldiers used these boards.

Found this cool site. They are calling it "Siege"

http://www.gibell.net/pegsolitaire/

I think you hit the nail on the head Galen. What is the use of playing if the board is screwed up? There is a guy around here that uses old school tools that could put the proper size and shape hole in it if I wanted him too. I kinda like it as it is though.