Catalogue for Northeast Marble Meet Auction on LiveAuctioneers

BobBlock

The auction catalogue for Marble Auction #1117, which will be held live at the Northeast Marble Meet next weekend, is currently online at LiveAuctioneers. This is a 200 lot auction of marbles and related items. You have been pre-registered for this auction. Please see the catalogue at https://new.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/94363_northeast-marble-meet-2016-auction for more details.

You can leave absentee bids there, and also use the link to bid live during the session on October 8.

11 hours ago, lstmmrbls said:

Some nice marbles but how on earth can lot 60 (Rebel)be graded at 9.9  Bumpy surface, heavy cold rolls, several pops, chipped glass at the end of the twist ect. 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll take that one out and look at it and adjust the description. Appreciate it.

Some cold roll lines. The glass must have been a little too cool coming out of the rollers.

Thanks for looking an pointing out any apparent errors in the catalogue. I think most people would agree that I grade very conservatively. But, errors are made.

As has been my policy for the past 30 years, everything is sold completely guaranteed. If there is an error, then you get a full refund including return shipping. My return rate has been about 1 in every 800 lots sold. I have more non-paying bidders than I do returned marbles.