Anyone have cat's eyes with this vane combination?

Steph

Six vanes (I'm pretty sure).  Three vanes in one color adjacent to each other.  And three vanes in a second color adjacent to each other.  

I think it was six vanes.  Could have been two and two.  But it was definitely one color on one half of the marble and the other color on the other half of the marble.  Not cross-throughs.

I remember it as looking American-made.  

Bud's post about aventurine reminded me of them. 

Many of the vanes of the ones I had were sparkly.  Like they had salt crystals in them.   I called it aventurine, but that wouldn't technically have been the right name.

But first step is to find someone who remembers the existence of marbles with that vane arrangement.  I promise I didn't make them up. ^_^ 

I've looked in my boxes,and boy that was fun,was forgotten how nice some of them are.

Not quite what you asked,4 vanes,each vane has 2 colors,2 red vanes with a little blue and on the other side 2 blue vanes with a little red.

hybrid (Medium).jpg

:) Lovely ... they really are delightful marbles.  

Yeah, still not the one I was thinking of.  Pretty sharp division on the ones I remember.  I sorta remember them as maybe Vitros, but I also remember not being sure.  Of course, I was pretty new when I had them.  I probably wouldn't have let them go if I hadn't been so new to marbles.