Peewees

We are at last almost settled in our new home. (Upstate New York) It has been a long winter and I am finally getting my marbles unpacked. I ran across a box of Peewees that I had been keeping in a small gumball machine for years. I guess I never really looked at them, I knew that many people made them I just didn't know that I had any other than cats eyes and patches. I seem to remember that someone said that Master didn't make Pewees, or is that just my old age acting up again? Anyway, here are 4 that I think are Master and are all under 1/2". What do you all think? I guess I can only upload one at a time? Sorry if this gets strung out.

Masters 1.jpg

Yeah ... that was the word ... that Master didn't make peewees.  I still don't have evidence that they made 'em on purpose, but they don't seem to be the mythological creature that I once thought they were.  

Yeah, I wouldn't argue against the first ones being Master.  Even though I'd call most of the patches Akro.

Basically I wouldn't argue about 'em.  If someone else wants to argue, I'll watch.  

Lovin' all the peewees.