I'd help

Dan

I would need to see better pics. The one on the left looks like the color is veneered (in these pics), which would rule out pelt. Colors look correct for pelt on the one on the right, but still not 100%

I'm still leaning Pelt on the first one -- or at least considering it as a possibility.  Some wide ribbons, but they're arranged in the Pelt flip-flop pattern.  

I am still not on the pelt train for the one on the left. The color looks veneered, and gives me a modern mk or foreign vibe. It could just be the pictures, but I haven't seen anything to change my mind (yet)

Here's one it reminded me of.  Not as much coverage as Dan's, obviously, but some wide ribbons.  

7HBfG9X.jpg

I had that one in with my Rainbow Reds for a long time ... until one day the light hit it just right and I realized that was a Peltier green base, not a weird MK black ribbon.  

bppEeQx.jpg

I suppose it's possible, but I think I would need to look back through some pelts to find on where the ribbons meet at the seam the way this one does. That clear space where the orange is on one side and orange and white on the other is really the thing that holds me back the most from thinking pelt