Beaten up

Vancecrash

A little blurry.  How much bigger than normal?  Between the brushed look of the white and your mention of a cat's eye like structure inside, seems it could be either Peltier or Master.  But I'd want to examine the white more.  

Is the white in ribbons on the outside?  Two ribbons? One patch?   None of the above?

Ok, let's see if this new photo and some actual descriptive words can help. Maybe I should have started there? LOL sorry.

Ribbons, yes. 2, maybe three. I will explain. Ok, top left pic start of one ribbon. Top right pic, turned 1/4 turn ribbon takes a curve. So in total this ribbons makes a sort of question mark like crook. However, in the crook you might notice there is a ribbon closing the crook. This really appears to be a separate ribbon imposed over and through the crook. The bottom left pic is the other side of the marble. It has a distinct and separate ribbon that makes a distinct "S" shape. The bottom right pic is the best I could capture of the internal structure. And I don't know how to describe it's shape other than to maybe say it's not unlike a banana form but it seems to have more formed fins than a banana cats eye, and a bit misshaped. As for size, call it 3/4"?

inCollage_20180810_222606921-min.jpg

20180810_223102-min.jpg

Edited by Vancecrash

So, you're saying in hand you see a swirl-type, as opposed to a Master-type or cat's eye.

That's progress.

So, could be a "transparent swirl".  Or still could be a slag. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart.