Hello! From Arkansas 😊

JSinor18

Name is Jen got my love for marbles from my dad who was never a big collector but had a small collection which caught my interest. I kept the few I would pick up here and there in with his until I got married now I'm extremely fascinated with them so I'm seeking as much knowledge as I can get so I can expand my collection properly! I love this site! Y'all are awesome and thanks for sharing what you know! 

:)  Welcome, Jen.  

I so wish I had thought to rescue my dad's childhood marble bag before he decided that it was too worn to keep any longer.  I knew about his bag before I started collecting marbles, but after I started collecting I let a few years lapse before it occurred to me to ask him about it, and when I asked it was too late.

Welcome, Jen! Not so long ago I was your neighbor. I moved from Oklahoma back to the west coast a couple of years ago.

It's great to hear about simple real world objects being shared within families. Don't get me wrong, I'm a product of the computer age, but real life has so much inherent romance to keep the mind fascinated...