New Selling Forum with great Marble Categories section !!!!!

Hi, There is a relatively new online selling forum trying to give eBay some competition.  Their name is PrairieGrit.  Unlike eBay, their customer service is unparalleled as when you contact them, you can speak directly to the owners.   I am hearing some great things about them.  They are less than 2 years old and are still working out some glitches but for the most part have a great venue and many sellers are doing quite well with them.   They are working on making their marble categories the best and most detailed available online.   They have just finished the Antique Handmade Marbles categories and I think they have done a spectacular job.   Now, they are working on the Machine Made marble categories, using the Marblealan site as inspiration.   Note:   I am not being paid a cent for giving you this information.   I was just impressed about the work they are putting in to make their site the best they can to accommodate marble sellers and thought I'd pass on the information.   I have spoken to the owner on the phone several times now and I am impressed at his commitment to make his site the most seller friendly site on the net.   

Edited by manylittle
just wanted to add more information.