Marble vending machine

Spherophile

I saw this marble vending machine at an antique shop in Prairie Grove, Arkansas. Looked like it had a mix of cheap cats eyes and some oldies. I saw at least one German latticino and a couple Benningtons in it. Looked like it had a black light in the machine and there were a few hot Vaseline glass marbles in there. 

Has anyone seen any of these anywhere else? 

0131507D-6547-42AA-9E1A-0A69000E46A4.jpeg

Have not seen those before.  Am trying to remember the name of the company which put licensed logos on marbles. 

Then I think they discontinued that because they couldn't compete with the unlicensed logo marbles which were coming from outside the U.S.

Oh, yes, that was "Lucky Dog".  It's possible they might still do some kind of personalization of marbles ... but they're not the ones on your machine.  

• 3 weeks later...

One of our local toystores sold marbles out of gumball machines (until they sadly closed last year).  Peewees were a dime.  5/8" were a quarter.  1" shooters were 2 quarters.  They were mostly Vacors, but she always mixed in a few oddballs here and there to keep it interesting.  They were my intro into the marble world as an adult.