Vintage or no?

Catseye_Kid

Ok, I'm trying to figure out what these are and if they are collectible or just repros. The white, semi-opaque one has me pretty stumped because it's not a knockout opaque white. The rainbow one is large and has had some play, but there's so much going on in the marble that i cant decipher. the large catseye shooter, i have 3 of. Curious whether this is even vintage. And the small reddish orange catseye has a little dark grey at the tips. Is that common to see?

Thanks all!

moonie_semi-opaque.jpg

pale_lightgreen_shooter.jpg

rainbowswirl_shooter.jpg

redWdarkgrey_catseye.jpg

whiteblueyellow_catseye_shooter.jpg

whiteopaque_deeporangeswirl.jpg

They could all be vintage.  The mostly red cat's eye is a Vitro hybrid -- circa the 1960s.  

The big six-vane cat's eye is Asian.  Probably not technically vintage but could be from 70's or 80's. 

The last marble could be an Alley Agate from the 1940's. 

The white one up top -- hard to say.  Could be in the running for Akro Moonie, but I don't see enough of it yet.  What does it look like with a strong light shining through it from behind?

Not sure if the green and white is trying to be a simple swirl or a complicated patch.

The big mulit-color swirly patch is a Vitro Parrot.  It is a very popular marble style.  Yours has condition issues.  But with that wild pattern it's  probably still a keeper.  At least a place saver until you find  cleaner examples.