Two corkscrews and something else

Spherophile

I’ve got two corkscrews, and a third one I don’t know what type it would be. 

The first one has an amber clear glass with an opaque yellow corkscrew. 

Second is clear glass (although the whole thing is frosted), with an orange corkscrew with a whole lot of ribbon to it. 

Finally this multicolored mib with a clear base. Not sure what the style would be called. Is it a swirl?

I’m shooting my marbles with a new setup so you can see them dimensionally. I hope it will make identification easier. They’re certainly more fun to look at!

2A1FAFB4-5196-44AB-A1F3-00A76230185A.gif

98194B0D-6F85-4AB5-9602-E5936CF9A8F5.gif

EC65DB91-FCFE-44A4-84F8-1BD7ADF2A67B.gif

Thanks, Stephen! I spent a long time thinking about it and then a fair amount of time tinkering with it before I got it to work. I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to use them in my eBay listings. I have a lot of marbles to sell, so it’s a big project. I’ll likely try and find a way to refine it to make it faster.

Anyway, I found a marble very similar to my first marble here, so I guess it’s Akro: 

Oh yes, you can assume Akro if you have a distinct corkscrew.    For sure Akro on top.  

I would say for sure Akro on the middle but the jagged ribbon made me wonder.  The top of the middle one is pure Akro.  The frosted finish means there's no point in assigning it a grade.  It would be the lowest grade on the mint scale.  Probably spent a lot of time in water.  But with that strange structure  it might still generate some interest.