Are these Sweet Baby Grays?

Steph

These are from my Christmas  Alleys.   Do they have a name?  

They seem darker in hand than most of the Sweet Baby Gray pictures I've seen.   But maybe everyone's are darker and we all used sunlight to bring out the shades?  :)   They also seem simpler than some of the Sweet Baby Gray pictures I've seen  so ... ?

It won't hurt my feelings if they turn out not to have a name.  

GnsyvhF.jpg

100% Sweet Baby Grays. My girlfriend Nola named those.  We were digging at the Pennsboro Alley site. We had dug for about 4-5 hours and 75% of everything we were finding was these gray swirls and some Blue Lady marbles. I made the comment that I was tired of seeing these same gray swirls. That is when Nola said don't talk bad about my sweet baby grays. I told her that she just named those marbles. The yellow/orange ne at the bottom of the pic is a Tater Bug. There are four color combinations. All have the same yellow base, one has the orange swirl, one has a green swirl, one has purple or lavender swirl, and one has redish brown swirl. About 80% of the Tater Bugs all have a small opaque white piece of glass laying across the swirl pattern. Some people say it looks like a cut fingernail. It is always across or opposite of the swirl direction. I think probably all or most all of the Tater Bug marbles were discarded because of this fingernail piece of glass. I have no idea how it could happen ? Always on the surface, always across the swirl pattern, always the same white color. Almost always the same size of fingernail glass. Not like any other glass with these marbles. Most had roll marks. 

Everything in the picture was dug at the Pennsboro WV Alley site. 

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

100% Sweet Baby Grays. My girlfriend Nola named those.  We were digging at the Pennsboro Alley site. We had dug for about 4-5 hours and 75% of everything we were finding was these gray swirls and some Blue Lady marbles. I made the comment that I was tired of seeing these same gray swirls. That is when Nola said don't talk bad about my sweet baby grays. I told her that she just named those marbles.

Awwww ... that's so sweet.  

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

The yellow/orange ne at the bottom of the pic is a Tater Bug. There are four color combinations. All have the same yellow base, one has the orange swirl, one has a green swirl, one has purple or lavender swirl, and one has redish brown swirl. About 80% of the Tater Bugs all have a small opaque white piece of glass laying across the swirl pattern. Some people say it looks like a cut fingernail. It is always across or opposite of the swirl direction. I think probably all or most all of the Tater Bug marbles were discarded because of this fingernail piece of glass. I have no idea how it could happen ? Always on the surface, always across the swirl pattern, always the same white color. Almost always the same size of fingernail glass. Not like any other glass with these marbles. Most had roll marks. 

Everything in the picture was dug at the Pennsboro WV Alley site. 

That makes my 8th Tater Bug ... I have a pretty nice collection of those.   Here are my previous 7 -- four of which came from you.    ❤️ 

Goe3qZi.jpg

There is that fingernail piece of glass on the right at 1 o'clock.  Nice group, I know some people looking for these. There will never be anymore other than what has been dug in the past. The Alley Pennsboro site is 90% filled over three to six feet deep and no trespass. The current owner is a excavating contractor and suppose to build a large building on the site for his equipment.