Random "What Are These" (Jabo, Vitro, Peltiers?)

Marbleized

Hi Everybody,  I had a chance to dig through my marbles again and came across some that I was a little curious about.  

Left to right. Row 1:

1.dull pinkish red swirl on a base that looks like a blue with white mixed in just before it starts to blend, scattered fine sparkling "dust particles". 0.73" Jabo because the fine sparkles give me a sense that it is more modern.

2. multicolor swirl of opaque white, red, turquoise blue, clear olive green. Colors remind me of Peltier MCS's. 0.73". Jabo or Peltier?

3. Swirl of red, white, and light blue.  The white looks like an antique or bone white.  0.70". Akro? 

4. Pinkish red, and yellow and brown threads. 0.63" Master Sunburst?

Left to right. Row 2: 

1.  Opaque white, orange, brown. 0.61" Vitro?

2.  "Swirl" of vibrant orange on a robin's egg blue base. Seems to have clear glass in there (peeking between the orange and blue). 0.64" (I have 

several marbles that have this orange/ blue combination so I have a hard time identifying them because they have different grades of orange and blue) Marble King?

3.  Cloud like white base with a "patch" of orange, periwinkle blue and possibly some darker blue. 0.63" I can't even guess on this one.

4. Egg Yolk yellow patch (not a rich organic egg yolk, though--had a pet chicken when growing up which was when I was first shocked at the vibrant yellow of a fresh free range chicken) on a base that is a combination of a glob of mint green and the same colored threads in an apple green glass. 0.63" I would guess that it was a Peltier patch except for the fact that there is a clear colored base containing threads of glass.

Thanks for sharing your expertise, in advance! (Pics attached.)

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

:)

1. Don't know
2. Peltier, nice size ... with the three colors of ribbon, I would agree with "Multicolor Rainbo" but not getting a feel for age.  Sometime in the 30's I'd suppose, but don't know about earlier or later.
3. Akro
4. First thought was Master but the seams being longish and flattish at least on one end is making me hold back.

Bottom
1. Vitro blackline all-red 
2. St. Marys Alley (later Alley, 1940's)
3. I think Vitro
4. I see your dilemma.   The yellow looks Peltier. Either one of those greens with the yellow would not surprise in a Pelt.  But both of them together makes me consider Vitro possibilities.  Still that yellow looks so very Pelty including the air pop, so that's where I'm landing.