marbles to id

bonniemarbles

• the first series is a retry: the second series has pink as it shows, and the dark  is evergreen, not black: the third is nicer then shows because the blue is transparent  & goes into the marble: the last one has the dark evergreen that can look black in spots. I couldn't find any distinct cut lines except for a distinct fold between two green  patches in the lower marble in the idd1series photo. These all need a home!

new#C view.jpg

newviewC2 to id.jpg

newviewC3 to id.jpg

retakeC to id.jpg

Id.d1.jpg

Id.d1series.jpg

Idd1series.jpg

Idb1 .jpg

Idb1 series.jpg

Id.b1 series.jpg

Id b1 series.jpg

Idc.jpg

Idc1.jpg

Id.c1.jpg

The lavender based ones are definitely Jabo.  I think the last one, with the evergreeen,  is also Jabo.

The tan and green one in the picture with the two lavenders could possibly be Alley.  

Doesn't say anything new for me. :)   I just wanted you to have the fun of seeing the lavender Jabo's under blacklight.  (UV light, not flashlight.)  

Much of the Jabo lavender came from Fenton Burmese art glass cullet and glows green under blacklight.  

I tried to get a blacklight light bulb- had one once for Halloween, but so far I haven't been able to find a bulb, only long tube bulbs- It's so hard to get  anything now with the spastic way things are, so frustrating & I hate ordering items, I like to touch & feel! I really was impressed by the show the blue/lavender/green put on, wish it was like that normally.  Thank you so much for all the help 

:thup: 

By the way, I use a blacklight with a long tube  ... I have a bulb-shaped blacklight bulb but it doesn't light vaseline glass up.  Maybe it's just meant to be spooky  -- not UV. 

I love Fenton glassware, have sold a lot of from my antique booth & have kept a few opalescent pieces, maybe that's why I like these particular marbles so much. Do marbles glow  diff. with blacklight than using the cell phone light?  Also, do you still think my resized  marble series with the diff. views is a vitro? Again, thanks

Edited by bonniemarbles
misspelling

I don't know what the cell phone light is, actually. Is it white light?   Is it ultraviolet?  Is it something else?   I think your lavender ones will glow green under ultraviolet.   

My best guess for the first marble in the thread is Jabo. 

I think all Jabo in this thread except the brown and green.   I think WV swirl on that.  But I wouldn't be surprised if Ron or someone came in and said Jabo on that one also.  

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

All Jabo. The brown and green is also Jabo. 

:thup:  

I halfway expected that. I've heard it before.  But it still messes with my head because that green ribbon is so nice and  thin and ribbony.