estate sale!!!!

Chad G.

Well I packed up a few cases of nice marble's for the estate sale people to look at today, I was told to be there this morning @ 8:00 sharp before everyone else and the heat. As per usual they where to tired last night to gather up their marble's etc. etc. etc. I don't mind a valid excuse, but when I hear multiple's, well you know the rest. This being the main reason I usually charge for appraisal's. Getting up early, packing up some mib's, the drive there and back for ?? Every once in a while it pay's off, but the once in a while's are really getting far apart. The first thing you hear is, well my "" "" "" has some ( here it come's ) cat's eyes. Oh boy here we go again. Sure wish the Japanese wouldn't have made a kagillion of them. Blah blah blah , Ok I'm done whining. Glad to get that out of my system.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Not lately,

Chad G.

Edited by Chad G.
Please move to squabble zone

7 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Well I packed up a few cases of nice marble's for the estate sale people to look at today, I was told to be there this morning @ 8:00 sharp before everyone else and the heat. As per usual they where to tired last night to gather up their marble's etc. etc. etc. I don't mind a valid excuse, but when I hear multiple's, well you know the rest. This being the main reason I usually charge for appraisal's. Getting up early, packing up some mib's, the drive there and back for ?? Every once in a while it pay's off, but the once in a while's are really getting far apart. The first thing you hear is, well my "" "" "" has some ( here it come's ) cat's eyes. Oh boy here we go again. Sure wish the Japanese wouldn't have made a kagillion of them. Blah blah blah , Ok I'm done whining. Glad to get that out of my system.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Not lately,

Chad G.

Had a feeling I wasn't in the right spot.

No need for the squabble zone.  :)   That's more for when you have a grievance against some specific person ... or when members start getting a little too personal with each other, which hasn't been a problem lately.  

I can if you want.  But this could go anywhere.  Lounge.  Main area.  All good.