Any of these of interest?

Apop

Hi. Welcome.  Those are modern foreign marbles (mostly Asian) which are still in production.  So they're worth about as much as it would cost to buy them new at a toy store.

However, this style is fairly popular  ... especially the turquoise with the oxblood streaks:

C192A71A-8FBB-49FF-AAFF-CAE18ED97F7D.jpeg

Okay! Are production errors worth anything? All the marbles in the container with the giant clears have production errors. 

I attached some pictures of the larger ones for you to check out steph. The giant clears have errors including what looks like a finger print. 

31B699F6-CFF7-4323-AA65-76083D489B09.jpeg

051CDFFC-861C-4990-86EE-2AAC8EE7E3D4.jpeg

1CD79D9B-5307-47B4-8494-CDC54931588A.jpeg

That blue one is showing a "cutline".  That's sort of the "top" of the marble.   The glass was sheared there.  And then the marble went down rollers and they didn't fully smooth out the pinched place.  

On the white ones, I'm not sure if I'm seeing a cutline or a different kind of crease.  But the crease I see is called a "cold roll".  Again, the rollers didn't fully smooth it out.  And it gets the name "cold roll" because the reason it wouldn't smooth out fully is that the molten glass just just a little bit too cool when it dropped onto the rollers.

But I can't give you a good answer on production errors being valuable.  There are some which would be.  And probably most would not be.