Killer marble stand !!

Chad G.

Earlier this month I came home to a large USPS box on my porch. I knew I had something coming from a friend but had no idea. I looked at the name on the box Yes from him. I came inside and carefully opened it with my razor knife. Whoa !! I have never seen anything like it, a marble stand, and not just any stand. This one incorporated everything We both have in common. Hunting, mushroom picking and marbles. It was a handmade marble stand. An all in one for me, I enjoy hunting, it's made of deer antler. I enjoy mushroom picking the feet are carved into morel mushrooms, and a marble stand on top of that. I couldn't imagine a better gift. I am both lucky and grateful for my marble Brothers and Sisters. How such a small thing could bring so many people together to share and learn from one another. Some of the best friends I have, or ever will have I met through this hobby. Honesty and transparency are two things I've tried to practice throughout my life, the key's to having a "True Friend". All of this stemming from a small insignificant piece of glass.  "Thank you my marble Friend"

Chad G.

369.JPG

"Absolutely wonderful, a friendship I treasure" the stand is just a little unexpected bonus. I have made more good friends in this hobby than almost anywhere. Glad you like it Ric, "Thanks"

Chad G.

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

"Assolutamente meraviglioso, un'amicizia di cui faccio tesoro" lo stand è solo un piccolo bonus inaspettato. Ho fatto più buoni amici in questo hobby che quasi ovunque. Sono contento che ti piaccia Ric, "Grazie"

Chad G.

Oooh ... wow, that's really beautiful and original Chad...:thup:

I can't get over it !! I hunt deer (it's all deer antler) I pick mushrooms (the feet are carved into morel mushrooms) and on top a marbles stand. I have made some True Friends in this hobby. It's not really about marbles but the sharing and Lifelong Friends you make along the way. Like you and I have become good friends and will probably never meet, and I'll say it again, brought together across half the earth by a small piece of glass. Fantastic !! Thanks again for the thumbs up Roby.

Chad