tigers or Bengal tigers

bonniemarbles

Top three MK Bengal Tigers. Bottom four left at 9 o:clock is MK Wasp.   There are old MK wasp and newer MK wasp. This applies to many MK. The value or price can be ten times or 50+ times more for many older MK than the newer ones. With some there are two, three or four different versions depending on when and where they were produced. Such as a MK Green Hornet, they can be $500-700.00 or $30.00 or $15.00 or $5.00 depending on when they were made. The oldest 1950's and newest 1990's MK are easy to separate but the in between ones are more difficult. 

Yesss!... I thought the 3 looked diff. from any MK tigers I had seen, but only had found a reference to Bengal tigers- so took a chance on these....Thanks for the IDs Ron, especially on the wasp- the other 3 came with the wasp, & I will put them under patch & ribbon, unless anyone has a further ID, (I did think of Indian Blanket for the patch on 3:00, but does the blk./ yellow/red color scheme match up for any other marble but Akro)? Also, how can I tell when the wasp might have been made, or does it matter on the wasp, so many questions.....Thanks for the help