Any idea what these are?

Sonoran Beaver

Way to much aventurine for most any Vitro. Aventurine is rare with most Vitro. When you do see it with Vitro, any av is usually small fine not clumps.  I have never heard of any Vitro Buttermilk ever found with aventurine. 

To good to be true, is just that, 98% of the time. 

Ok, even if the marbles above had anything near a Vitro Buttermilk ?   I have never heard of any Buttermilk with aventuine. So that alone would eliminate any Vitro Buttermilk. I understand that new collectors hear and see the Vitro Buttermilk. Then everything yellow reminds them of Vitro buttermilk. I never really thought anyone above thought these were Vitro Buttermilks.  I was just listing some things that should steer collectors away from being focused on the yellow color. I didn't see anything about buttermilk base glass ?  Vitro Buttermilk base glass does not glow and not like the marbles above. I always thought the Buttermilk base glass was translucent striated white. Also that the thin yellow buttermilk color was added as patch on one side, on about 1/2 of that one side the marble. The buttermilk color is usually about 1/4 or less of the total marble.  

Just trying to explain my earlier post.  I need to slow down, check my words and post less of them. Many times I make it more confusing. 

We all agree they are Jabos. So that answered the original question. All is well.