Hello Anybody Home ??

Chad G.

Ahh !! contact, my old friend has returned to the hideout, starting to look like my home these days, talk about a shut in nation, boy this pandemic thing really sucks 😠 !! On a more positive note how's Tiny ?? Anymore growth yet, still hangin in there ? I can see his little head sticking out in the last pic you submitted. Hi Tiny  :wave2: maybe you can join me and bring a little ray of sunshine into this dark place ?? :character-smileys-238: Getting hard for me to see !!

image.png.5ae1117993bc00f6d8e602eb78675549.png

Yes seems like we always had a few in the house when I was a kid. Think I'll grow one and turn it into a bonsai, or at least try to. Some trees just wont do it. I used to look for natural bonsai on the cliffs' at the coast here. You can tell by the size of the needles on the tree if bonsai or not. A natural will already have miniature needles on it and have partial older looking tree aspects. By needles I mean pine. We used to get $400.00 for a good natural from the buyer, not many left anymore, it's all been logged or heavily gleaned and most all of the trees have already been taken. I am also looking foreword to the long lazy days of summer, it seems to go by so fast anymore, when I was young I thought it would never end, I try to keep that child alive in me so I don't become an old curmudgeon.