Nova

sarab

Did you send an email to AAM via contact us? If so, send another to me personally or PM me with the information. Chad is the administrator and I know at the moment he is stretched thin and will be for a few weeks at least with the launch of a new enterprise and he may or may not respond as timely as I can. A lot of the old login names that were created in the system with no subsequent activity on the forum afterwards were erased if they were old enough. I guess they were spam bots and possibly failed attempts to join or log in. You might have to create a new account now with the new software but let me know and I can check. Sorry for the thread drift.

4 hours ago, cheese said:

Did you send an email to AAM via contact us? If so, send another to me personally or PM me with the information. Chad is the administrator and I know at the moment he is stretched thin and will be for a few weeks at least with the launch of a new enterprise and he may or may not respond as timely as I can. A lot of the old login names that were created in the system with no subsequent activity on the forum afterwards were erased if they were old enough. I guess they were spam bots and possibly failed attempts to join or log in. You might have to create a new account now with the new software but let me know and I can check. Sorry for the thread drift.

Thank you Cheese, pm via this site sent.