Marble Profile

12 minutes ago, Gina Macias said:

How do you all get the marbles as your profile picture?

Thank you, Gina

Do you remember how you got the dog to be your profile picture? 

On your profile page, there is a little landscape icon at the bottom left of your profile picture.  Clicking on that will take you to the page where you can upload a picture of a marble to use as your new profile picture.   After you upload it and hit "continue", there will be tools which will help you crop and center the marble so that it fills the circle that shows up on your posts. 

image.png

42 minutes ago, Gina Macias said:

How do you all get the marbles as your profile picture?

Thank you, Gina

You will have to resize your picture because if its to mutch KB of MB it wont stick

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Do you remember how you got the dog to be your profile picture? 

On your profile page, there is a little landscape icon at the bottom left of your profile picture.  Clicking on that will take you to the page where you can upload a picture of a marble to use as your new profile picture.   After you upload it and hit "continue", there will be tools which will help you crop and center the marble so that it fills the circle that shows up on your posts. 

image.png
He’s a wolf! 

Thank you! My husband is a director of IT so he will be proud! Haha. I don’t know what it is, but I love yellow. It is solid yellow with just the two marks shown. What is the one on your profile, it’s beautiful and do you own that Christensen sand that you showed me? Thank you, Gina