Any Specific Maker for these Swirls?

Marbleized

Just purchased a bag of swirls. Here are the ones that I can't ID. The first one is .69" and the last two are .70".
Marble 1 has the translucent orange of an Alley. The second one is opaque white swirls in a transparent glass. I'm going to guess Alley. My guess for the last one would be an Akro with half a swirl. I can see a streak of green and a thin line of something darker. Like a hair of something. Seems like the base is clear and the white opaque glass that looks like the base is a separate stream of glass. The colored glass is translucent. So my guess is Alley, Alley, Akro. Thanks for your thoughts!

16AA5734-ABEC-40FF-B398-B5086B4DD5F6.JPG

C7770AA5-323C-4504-8255-627C3DCE5433.JPG

E4A4B78A-B48A-4DDC-AF0E-C3B702402B51.JPG

14 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I  agree w/ you, Alley on 1 & 2 and more than likely 3 also

Funny. I guess my brain was wanting that last one to be an Akro so badly that it was only after you said it is probably an Alley that I also saw Alley.  The swirl is way thinner, and as I looked through my Akro marbles for Akro Friday, I noticed that none of them had that type of dark blue that I thought they had. I guess I need to more comparisons. Thanks Chad!

1 hour ago, Marbleized said:

Funny. I guess my brain was wanting that last one to be an Akro so badly that it was only after you said it is probably an Alley that I also saw Alley.  The swirl is way thinner, and as I looked through my Akro marbles for Akro Friday, I noticed that none of them had that type of dark blue that I thought they had. I guess I need to more comparisons. Thanks Chad!

I think there is a corkscrew w/ that color combo ?? I haven't seen it but I was looking at the transparent blue and noticed it didn't go all the way to the other pole, that's why I suggested Alley. To qualify as a cork it has to go from pole to pole w/ at least some rotation, if no rotation it's a patch but both must go from on e pole to another. I posted a pic of both ends to illustrate what I'm talking about, note the ends are nearly next to one another at the point of termination !! Corkscrews can meander quite a bit but will always end up at the other pole to qualify as one.

image.png.b724c09b31e84a688cfa8dd72f404e7b.png

• Award 1