Pretty cat’s eyes

Chris Parson

6 hours ago, Chris Parson said:

These ones, @akroorka?  :)

1DEF7F31-BD47-4FFF-AC42-FB6AF0C444BF.thumb.jpeg.f859f05b8a69782a2a217e6f407e099a.jpeg

1C0DA15E-CC4B-4C77-A607-4321D0B50264.thumb.jpeg.017cdc9b2a5812e323ab5a1d6020dcd5.jpeg

Yes, these are the ones.

Really great marbles in any collection for sure. Well filled, plenty of vanes, a few bubbles for effect, nice clear glass and a most excellant color as well. I love em. Thanks for posting them---really killer kats, simple but very intense. Posting under water--what a great way to entice--- If you want to let loose of one PM me. I have some killer corkscrews that I would let go of for one of these--and I do not let go of any Akro easily.

Marble--On!!!

13 hours ago, akroorka said:

Yes, these are the ones.

Really great marbles in any collection for sure. Well filled, plenty of vanes, a few bubbles for effect, nice clear glass and a most excellant color as well. I love em. Thanks for posting them---really killer kats, simple but very intense. Posting under water--what a great way to entice--- If you want to let loose of one PM me. I have some killer corkscrews that I would let go of for one of these--and I do not let go of any Akro easily.

Marble--On!!!

Thanks a lot! They are beautiful and I am not sure if I’m ready to part from them just yet. -_- Maybe you would be so kind and send me a PM with what you desire and then we can at least start with opening up a dialogue. What do you say? :)

On 10/1/2021 at 12:17 AM, akroorka said:

Yes, these are the ones.

Marble--On!!!

Got some i can spare 

Just let me know , i send you pictures by mail 

20 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Got some i can spare 

Just let me know , i send you pictures by mail 

3 fast collages to give you an idea 

Got more , i will sort amd make better pictures , still dark here outside 😅

20211002_075055.jpg

20211002_075412.jpg

20211002_075515.jpg

• Like 2

I think I might have some stripeys and other cats from your side of the pond on the way, looks like time to take some new pix finally ?? I just bought some grey and other neutral colored felt mats yesterday so I'm ready and waiting !!   "I think " ??  :blink:

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

I think I might have some stripeys and other cats from your side of the pond on the way, looks like time to take some new pix finally ?? I just bought some grey and other neutral colored felt mats yesterday so I'm ready and waiting !!   "I think " ??  :blink:

Box of almost 5 KG ....there must be something in it 🤹‍♂️......🤫

16 minutes ago, Mojo said:

I invoke the 5th amendment

Well, you are in the Netherlands and I am in Sweden. We are both as far away from the US legal system as we can be. I was just, in other words, asking you politely not to use my thread as a place of trading. Is that okay? ;)

• Sad 1

Its a free world you can ask me anything.... , just letting the public know i am available also when needed , in this thread as well as any other that comes along and where the members show interest in what we have to offer and what we want to show and that i am always interested in doing a trade , no need for me to do it on buy and sell i think , its a catseye thread and it was suitable to do it here and the moment was good... and you are more then welcome if i post something about whatever marbles , Stones that i show and for you to use that thread in your favor to let your collection grow and to make new friends 

No offense made , just seize the moment

Peace ✌