One colour Marble Kings?

I studied game marbles and solids for a while back when I first started collecting.

I found that many are translucent by using a light box that I built back then and still use today. I do believe that many “gamers” or solids can be ID’d this way. They all came off the same rollers and have the same cut-lines as the regular runs.

I’ll post an image of it.

Marble—On!!

Lightbox.JPG

10 hours ago, akroorka said:

I studied game marbles and solids for a while back when I first started collecting.

I found that many are translucent by using a light box that I built back then and still use today. I do believe that many “gamers” or solids can be ID’d this way. They all came off the same rollers and have the same cut-lines as the regular runs.

I’ll post an image of it.

Marble—On!!

Lightbox.JPG

Please do , lots of solids here so maybe a lost MK among them 

Some i have lite up with UV also , red.. yellow..and orange mainly when you light em up ...and some have seams just like the MK i am familiar with  

7 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Please do , lots of solids here so maybe a lost MK among them 

Some i have lite up with UV also , red.. yellow..and orange mainly when you light em up ...and some have seams just like the MK i am familiar with  

Some old pictures that i posted on my own website that will be modified soon with new pictures and the menu will be rearanged ( no more earrings 😅 ), i will make some new pictures in the days to come , but this is what i mean and i have a lot of these marbles , red , green , yellow , blue , white , orange , with seams and some light up 

Screenshot_20211007-061425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-061418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-061402_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-061409_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-061311_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-061452_Samsung Internet.jpg