Vacation

William

Patty flew to California yesterday too see her oldest son for the first time in 12 years, so I guess you can say were both on vacation! 😁 Love shots from the plane looking down at the world, in this case, over Colorado. Also pictured is one with one of her pilots and a very nice gentleman from Nigeria on his way home too take his family his earnings 😊 Hooked up with her son last night, while I was talking to her he approached too pick her up. Quite the tearjerker as I was on speaker as they embraced. What a moment. Hopefully more pics too come!

image000000002.jpg

image000000003.jpg

image000000001.jpg

image000000004.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, William said:

Patty flew to California yesterday too see her oldest son for the first time in 12 years, so I guess you can say were both on vacation! 😁 Love shots from the plane looking down at the world, in this case, over Colorado. Also pictured is one with one of her pilots and a very nice gentleman from Nigeria on his way home too take his family his earnings 😊 Hooked up with her son last night, while I was talking to her he approached too pick her up. Quite the tearjerker as I was on speaker as they embraced. What a moment. Hopefully more pics too come!

image000000002.jpg

image000000003.jpg

image000000001.jpg

image000000004.jpg

Thanks for sharing William.

Well my little fishing trip to the Deschutes for Steelhead has been quelled, health issues, getting old "sucks" guess I had a little "Too Much Fun" when I was young, gotta pay the piper some day & I'm guessing someday is here. Ah well, hopefully next year ?? GOD is good so remain positive  :)

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Well my little fishing trip to the Deschutes for Steelhead has been quelled, health issues, getting old "sucks" guess I had a little "Too Much Fun" when I was young, gotta pay the piper some day & I'm guessing someday is here. Ah well, hopefully next year ?? GOD is good so remain positive  :)

Always, my man, always. Sometimes I think I'm too passive and forgiving for my own good but I always try to walk that positive line 😊

11 minutes ago, William said:

More California...couple of pics with her son at the hotel...a California sunset, and a trip to Shasta Lake followed  by authentic Mexican food.  Another good day 😊

image000000007.jpg

image000000011.jpg

image000000012.jpg

image000000009.jpg

image000000008.jpg

Nice pix William, Wow !! look how far the lake has gone down, I remember flying over it every time I came home on leave from the Navy, guess things change. So glad your she's having a good time w/ her son, all smiles !!  :)

21 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Nice pix William, Wow !! look how far the lake has gone down, I remember flying over it every time I came home on leave from the Navy, guess things change. So glad your she's having a good time w/ her son, all smiles !!  :)

Yeah, me too. Much needed getaway! She did comment about how low the lake is getting. She hasn't been back there since 2008. I drive up to Rochester tommorow afternoon too pick her up at the airport!

1 hour ago, William said:

Yeah, me too. Much needed getaway! She did comment about how low the lake is getting. She hasn't been back there since 2008. I drive up to Rochester tommorow afternoon too pick her up at the airport!

How time does fly Brother, that was quick, have a safe trip, there and back !!

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

How time does fly Brother, that was quick, have a safe trip, there and back !!

About an hour drive, and I will have to look the other way going through a couple of the towns. Antique malls! I must have pity on her jet lag 😉

5 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I sure hope you start feeling up to par, sorry too hear that about the fishing trip my friend....

1 hour ago, William said:

On the way! Lake Shasta, I believe, as seen from the air leaving Redding, California. And she got too meet Herbie the Love Bug at Walmart!

image000000013.jpg

image000000014.jpg

Hey, I think I see a woman w/ a bag of cabbage hiding behind Herbie   image.png.082f5fb27b0d4471b5836385a9918391.png

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Hey, I think I see a woman w/ a bag of cabbage hiding behind Herbie   image.png.082f5fb27b0d4471b5836385a9918391.png

Hopefully she didn't share with Herbie....after all, I think they have some form of emissions control in California when it comes to motor vehicles? 🤣🤣🤣

21 hours ago, William said:

More California...couple of pics with her son at the hotel...a California sunset, and a trip to Shasta Lake followed  by authentic Mexican food.  Another good day 😊

image000000007.jpg

image000000011.jpg

image000000012.jpg

image000000009.jpg

image000000008.jpg

Is that Nessy ?? I think Patty finally captured the picture everyone's been waiting for !!

image.png.83488a0280f25ae7ec74a5ec506f296c.png

Just look at the resemblance ! What a stroke of luck !!

image.png.7ec5224ebb148e7933596a21f204d56e.png

• Haha 1