DAY OF REST !!

Chad G.

I have to tidy up the house a bit before I drive too the airport. I'm sure the "inspector" will be checking things out when she walks in! 😂 Spent most of the day pitching in with others too clean a property today. Huge pile of scrap in the backyard and 5 trips to the dump 1 mile away from the site. A total of 36 huge bags thus far of random garbage on those 5 trips! After that full day, came back home and did my yardwork. How am I still awake? Probably anticipation for my honey tomorrow 😊 

4 hours ago, William said:

I think I will sit on my duff and catch the first half of a football game before I take off though! 🏈 🏟

Relax Brother !! You earned it !! Myself I'd be examining the inside of my eyelids for at least couple hours, stay safe man :thup:

image.png.6a065b2ada877e5a24a6e263ae63e817.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Relax Brother !! You earned it !! Myself I'd be examining the inside of my eyelids for at least couple hours, stay safe man :thup:

image.png.6a065b2ada877e5a24a6e263ae63e817.png

Called her to make sure she is up! Her son is driving from Red Bluff to see her off 😊

Just now, William said:

Called her to make sure she is up! Her son is driving from Red Bluff to see her off 😊

Morning William, a restless night I take it ?? Me too, sounds like a good kid, "great man"  At least you can rest a little easier knowing someone's there to see her off.

4 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Morning William, a restless night I take it ?? Me too, sounds like a good kid, "great man"  At least you can rest a little easier knowing someone's there to see her off.

He's a goofball! Made his mom BLT'S, didn't have lettuce so he used Cabbage! 🤣

3 minutes ago, William said:

He's a goofball! Made his mom BLT'S, didn't have lettuce so he used Cabbage! 🤣

Cab what ???? Oh boy, well when she's on the plane then maybe ?? What a trip, cabbage  :wacko: .....  image.png.d5fc02c321ce737173c115c69f395373.png   ....  image.png.28cfc2fdb0987ca2bf4608cbaef25829.png

20 minutes ago, William said:

Luckily she packed more goodies? I couldn't quit laughing!

As you can see I actually found a picture of cabbage head. Evidently not the master of planning ahead, a "Super Genius"

Musta got his cabbage makin sandwich license & card from this guy ??

image.png.51eaa8a53acf22475a57c5fee2472463.png

image.png.5ee2b7053cb5045fbdcebda9c386642b.png

Just in case ya need one for a trip, or don't remember how to make a cabbage sandwich here's the link, guess you must get a card upon completion of a long & rigorous training course ??  image.png.7d7707a5fdd8deaeaac8733fb5bb5f31.png

LINK :  https://www.etsy.com/listing/1029156599/road-runner-wile-e-coyote-genius-10?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

As you can see I actually found a picture of cabbage head. Evidently not the master of planning ahead, a "Super Genius"

image.png.75d64dd05f22006663ac6b225fa056ef.png

Musta got his cabbage makin sandwich license & card from this guy ??

image.png.5ee2b7053cb5045fbdcebda9c386642b.png

Just in case ya need one for a trip, or don't remember how to make a cabbage sandwich here's the link, guess you must get a card upon completion of a long & rigorous training course ??  image.png.7d7707a5fdd8deaeaac8733fb5bb5f31.png

LINK :  https://www.etsy.com/listing/1029156599/road-runner-wile-e-coyote-genius-10?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=

Can't go wrong with ACME products?