TRIP !!!!!!

Chad G.

Making a trip today w/ a friend to a couple distant vendor malls, the mib collector deal fell through, at the last minute he decided he didn't want to sell his collection. I've heard it so many times over the years but their choice, I'm not upset I'll find another (I hope) A couple of the shop owners save stuff for me so hopefully some pay dirt, a few good weeks in the last month so if tomorrow a real bonus. A life long Friend from grade school driving today so I'm gonna have fun anyway. A day of relaxation and sharing good times w/ a good friend. :) 

• Like 1

I'm hoping to see and hear you go "back to back to back" with conservative scores! Also as importantly, enjoy the trip. Looking forward to some pics of your day 😊 I think we're going to drive down to Decorah, Iowa for a while later this morning, I'm going to check in with that lady at her antique store too see if she put out any more mibs. You know, the one who supposedly "sold all her husbands mibs"? Ever so often when I stop in there's more on the shelf in the back! Once again, enjoy getting out for some relaxation and fun my friend 😊👍

Hope you had a great day out there! And I hope too see a score from ya! I nailed some slag pieces today (posted), did some shopping, and found an awesome California style food truck! The burritos were $12 apiece but well worth it! Totally loaded and weighed at least 2 pounds!

20211016_151150.jpg

20211016_151212.jpg

6 hours ago, William said:

Hope you had a great day out there! And I hope too see a score from ya! I nailed some slag pieces today (posted), did some shopping, and found an awesome California style food truck! The burritos were $12 apiece but well worth it! Totally loaded and weighed at least 2 pounds!

20211016_151150.jpg

20211016_151212.jpg

Got some nice mibs today, a Christensen flame, a clear Alley coral, a red Peltier cats eye & about 4 handmade Germans. I was pleasantly surprised to see the trans. red Pelt cat. I have another (somewhere ??) The Christensen was nice to see too, though I no longer collect them it'll make for some nice trading stock. I'll post some pix tomorrow. Oh, I got a  new (old) mib game in the mail today too, so a great day, 3rd week in a row, hopefully this "trend" doesn't end anytime soon ??  As said pix tomorrow of the mibs & the game. Nice score on the slag glass William, (& the great food) we ate chicken hand tacos, frijoles (cooked refried beans) & rice, so "Great Minds do think Alike"  ......image.png.4cbc083b13d50ecf33c6271b439ac2b6.png

Here's my card, the proof's in the pudding !! .......  image.png.4c4ed8adec8e504111503e16102caf41.png 

image.png.07e007b8177760774a140837729aef8b.png

Something to hold ya over till tomorrows pix. Two 1" blue cats, w/ the transparent red Pelt cat in the center, a "teaser"

The transparent red Pelt cats are mentioned in "Elizabeth Kempski's" book on cat eyes. I still can't find the one in the pic but figure my little "marble helpers" have them stashed somewhere in one of their many collections somewhere ?? Hopefully it won't end up rattling inside the vacuum !!

image.png.ddfd52c99d712e612c7204d73a6b99a0.png

6 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Got some nice mibs today, a Christensen flame, a clear Alley coral, a red Peltier cats eye & about 4 handmade Germans. I was pleasantly surprised to see the trans. red Pelt cat. I have another (somewhere ??) The Christensen was nice to see too, though I no longer collect them it'll make for some nice trading stock. I'll post some pix tomorrow. Oh, I got a  new (old) mib game in the mail today too, so a great day, 3rd week in a row, hopefully this "trend" doesn't end anytime soon ??  As said pix tomorrow of the mibs & the game. Nice score on the slag glass William, (& the great food) we ate chicken hand tacos, frijoles (cooked refried beans) & rice, so "Great Minds do think Alike"  ......image.png.4cbc083b13d50ecf33c6271b439ac2b6.png

Here's my card, the proof's in the pudding !! .......  image.png.4c4ed8adec8e504111503e16102caf41.png 

image.png.07e007b8177760774a140837729aef8b.png

Something to hold ya over till tomorrows pix. Two 1" blue cats, w/ the transparent red Pelt cat in the center, a "teaser"

The transparent red Pelt cats are mentioned in "Elizabeth Kempski's" book on cat eyes. I still can't find the one in the pic but figure my little "marble helpers" have them stashed somewhere in one of their many collections somewhere ?? Hopefully it won't end up rattling inside the vacuum !!

image.png.ddfd52c99d712e612c7204d73a6b99a0.png

Nice, Nice, Nice! A great day full of great finds and great food!